Posted by: Worrid girl | 2009-01-08

What is it?

Hi there im 20 years old and me and my bf are having sex and unprotected sumtimes. I am on the pill Triphasil but i dont drink the red pils because a nurse told me its safer not to drink them if u dnt want to get pregnanant, but I have a brownish discharge and sumtimes bleed for like a few minutes? Whats wrong with me??? And sumtimes its a watery discharge? What could it be?

You are screwing up your hormone levels. You MUSt take the red pills – they are there for a reason. Your discharges are cause by the hormone imbalance you are creating. When you are unsure how to take a medication – the best way to find out is to read the INSTRUCTIONS in the package insert ( the little piece of paper that comes with the pills and everybody throws away)

Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-09

I would suggest you try the Gynaedoc or cyberdoc for an answer to your question

Reply to Sg