Question

What is her condition?

My mother is always unhappy about everything, everyone.

She is always complaing, fighting with neighbours and family even small children. She spent many years not speaking to my sister it got better and now she is not speaking to my brother for something that my brother did to me, I forgave him but to her is still an issue, it' s been two years now. She doe' s not get along with her siblings. My aunt died last after trying to get along with my mother without any success.
She moved from where she was staying(I built that house for her) to another place, now she is staying in someone else house, she wants us to fund her so she can buy that house, I found out that that house is not registered in the name of the person who is selling it, but she won' t accept that. when I tell her that we don' t have funds now she went mad and promised to commit suicede(spelling).
When i ask her why did she leave her old place, she says people hated her there, now she had already started fighting with her new neigbours.

She is my mother, ever since I know her she is been like that.
I think that what made my father to leave her as well.

Please tell me what condition she might be suffering from?.

It sounds, from your description, as though she has been like this for years, and as though these problems are based in her personality ( maybe even to the extent that we would call it a Personality Disorder ) and her habits of how she thinks about and relates to other people.
I understand your concerns very well. It was nonsense for her to move from the house you bought her, to one she now wants to buy from someone not entitled to sell it to her ; on the basis that her old neighbours hated her, while she is busy making the new neighbours hate her too !
The problem is that while she might be helped if she sincerely recgnized that she has a problem and causes problems for others, and sincerely would be prepared to work with a psychotherapist to change her bad habits. But that sounds rather unlikely. And without her eager co-operation to change things for the better, they will not change.
I would guess that she has also threatened suicide before, too without actually doing it. It may be necessary NOT to get involved in arguments with her, but to be pleasantly firm and clear about what you will and won't do, what you can and can't do, and that you can't afford to allow her to blackmail you with her threats

1