Question
Posted by: chantel | 2010/12/13

What is happening with me

hi there..

i dont really understand what is happening to me, I''m eating everything i can, basically i really eat till i feel so uncomfortable i actually want to vomit sometimes. also another thing i started to bite my nails. i cannot concentrate i just cant focus! Please help i dont understand what is happening.

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hi Chantel,
I need you to tell me more detail about your problem, but it does sound like you are binge eating. I get the sense that this is something of a recent pattern, rather than something that has been happening for a long time. You also sound very anxious. Have you experienced particularly high levels of stress recently? It might benefit you to be evaluated psychiatrically (possible medication), but some psychological (psychologist) and dietetic (dietician) guidance would be helpful in providing you with some practical tools for taking charge of your daily life. Please tell me more in a new question rather than posting a response to this one. All the forums will be going offline just before Chrstmas until early in the New Year, so don't take too long. Tell me your age, daily lifestyle, circumstances, etc, okay?
Regards,
Graham

1
Posted by: Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert | 2010/12/13

Hi Chantel,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert