Question
Posted by: Nash | 2009-04-20

What is going on with me?

Hello Doc

I need your help I am rather confused.
I went for IVF in Feb … . Got a BFN
My husband went for a vasectomy Reversal 3 weeks ago.
My AF is regular on the dot every 27 days, I have never been later than a day or two.
Mine was due on the 9th of April and still nothing. I have had dizzy spells, nausea, lower back pain, but I did 4 home pregnancy test and all are negative.

What is going on???

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Nash

Due to the disruption in workdays there has been a delay in response to your question. We do apologise of any convenience caused.

It is unlikely that a vasectomy reversal would result in sufficient sperm quality at this early stage. I suggest that you have a blood pregnancy test done in any case and should this be negative seek advise from your gynaecologist.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim