Posted by: kitty | 2009-04-06

What is going on? Very confused

To whom it may concern;

I have been on the pill(jasmin) for the last 2 years. I take it on time every day and have never skipped a day. My period has in the last 2 months started 2 -4 days late(very unusual) and when it starts it is very light and short(only one or two days). I took a pregnancy test but it came back negative. I have also been extremely tired and have had changes to my appetite. What is happening? Is this normal? I have been stressed lately but not unusually so.
Please advise.

Many Thanks,

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Kitty
Stress can have a influence on your menstrual pattern, but you may also be suffering from anemia or abnormal thyroid function. Please see your doctor for blood tests