Posted by: Confused | 2009-07-27

What is going on?

It' s now 3 weeks that I have been feeling this akward feeling in my stomach. I got some de-worming medication from the pharmasist for me and hubby and also de-wormed my dogs. My period was 3 days early and was very very light and lasted about 3 days. My breast are very tender, but that can be because of my period. I' ve had terrible stomach cramps lately, I feel emotional and get iriirtated easily. And I don' t know if I' m just imagining this but my stomach is getting a bulge. Maybe I' m just gaining weight. I feel hungry more than usual (maybe because of the winter). I have skipped my pill only once in 5 yrs of using the pill and immediately took it the next day. I really don' t think I' m pregnant and I think hubby will throw a fit if I was. My period ended the 19/06/09. Is it still normal to have cramps 5 weeks after my period ended?

Dear Confused
You may have an infection in the womb or in the colon, and you should have had a menstruation after 19/06/2009 already so rather see your doctor for an examination and pregancy test (although unlikely if you took your pill regularly). Have your urine tested for infection too.