Posted by: no way | 2009-06-24

What is cheating?

My GF told me that she went to rave with a male friend of hers. when they got back she went to have a bath and got naked in front of him. She said nothing happened.
This is surely not normal behaviour. Do I have anything to worry about?

"Normal" implies a value judgement or statistics. Its surely not USUAL behaviour. Why did she get naked in front of him ? That would surely not have been unavoidable. Was she drunk and/or under the influence of other chemicals at the time ?

Posted by: jojo | 2009-06-25

Thats what these experts always say, ' NOTHING HAPPENED"  to leave you with some reasonable doubt that nothing for sure would have happened. Thats a strange character for you , maybe you need to keep her for her uniqueness.

Reply to jojo
Posted by: Leez | 2009-06-25

Ludicrous!! And you stayed long enough to listen to the entire story?? Unbelievable..

Reply to Leez
Posted by: Ja | 2009-06-25

I would be out of there in a flash! What bollocks!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: anonymous | 2009-06-24

Get out, there is no respect for you there, who knows what else she is doing

Reply to anonymous