Question
Posted by: Leanne | 2010/06/01

What is a good muscle relaxant? I pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve in my neck.

Hi Doc. My neck is very very sore, yesterday I pulled a file out the cabinet and all of a sudden I had the most excruciating pain in my neck and upper back (by my shoulder blade) I could hardly sleep last night because every time I wanted to turn over I was in so much pain. I tried rubbing deep heat on, soaked in a hot bath, got one of those microwave pillows and put it on my neck but nothing is helping. What can I take for this? Voltaren etc..

Hallo Leanne
Try Norflex Co plus an anti-inflammatory like Neurofen or Voltaren if you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. (Warning - Norflex may make you sleepy) You may need to see a physio therapist if medication and a heat pack alone does not help.

2
Posted by: Leanne | 2010/06/02

Got panamor AT-50 from my GP and it''s helped.

Reply to Leanne
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/01

Hallo Leanne