Question
Posted by: Liza | 2009-09-08

What is a good M/A with comprehensive benefits for bipolar?

I want to change my medical aid, but I need a medical aid with comprehensive bipolar benefits since I use non-generic medication. I' ve been through all the regular generics and none of them work as well as the non-generic medication I' m currently using. If anyone else is bipolar, what medical aid do you use and what are the bipolar medication benefits? Do you feel they' re a good medical aid?

Thanx in advance to anyone replying.
Liza

I hope others can help with this question, Liza --- I no longer deal with MA,s so have no idea which might be adviseably best at this time. I know it could b tedious to call each medical aid and ask specificall about their benefits with regard to Bipolar Disorder--- I wonder if anyone at the Anziety-Depression Support Group may have knowledge of this ?