Posted by: juta | 2010-10-26

what if they are lying

we read above that penis enlargement is not possible.....but really....haai - can''t help but wonder.....why should i believe you guys....who is too say that your research was enough ? who is to say you did not miss one just authentic is your research mara this day an age...when people themselves can cloned - we can''t enlarge 1 part of the body...especially when there is so much money to it. What if you guys are lying and you don''t even know it. I mean what if I am right.....

If you are, please let us know.

Posted by: Juta | 2010-10-31

I think He is right, perhaps that is why you own one? back at ya .....I dare good come back

Reply to Juta
Posted by: me too | 2010-10-30

Jim is right buy yourself a bmw but not a mini cooper as you already have one between your legs

Reply to me too
Posted by: juta | 2010-10-27

Bafwethu - I am not fighting but just questioning our blind acceptance to anything we read on this site, hence i dwelled specificaly on this issue of penis size because it has an element of interest to most men, for example - you would have noticed that the answers are the same throughout, i dare you to check this, "  see a counsellor to discuss your problems throughout"  back to size - how long ago has this site been effective, let''s say 5 years back and then the question is, how regularly is it updated, you mean to tell since the above facts were written nothing has been discovered, i can assure you nothing has changed in the above frequently asked questions, the same standards answers are given with an assumption that all is well. Call me stupid i see through this.

Reply to juta
Posted by: A man | 2010-10-27

Come on Juta, don''t try and mess with what mother nature gave you, just accept what you got and try to use it to the best of your ability. Having a bigger penis is not going to make you anymore of a man.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Enlarge | 2010-10-27

It is possible, but you don''t need a DIY machine for that, just sheve you pubic hair and your small penis will appear to be big or alternatively you can get a doctor to operate on you......the procedure involves........Google it

Reply to Enlarge
Posted by: jim | 2010-10-26

Buy yourself a bmw to compensate for a small pp

Reply to jim
Posted by: Another me | 2010-10-26

Yip hang a rock from it, that should help

Reply to Another me
Posted by: Oh boy | 2010-10-26

You go Juta, u get out there and find something to make your PP bigger. Dont let them stop you, u do whatever it takes ok.

Reply to Oh boy
Posted by: juta | 2010-10-26

If you were right then you would be a rocket scientist. Obviously your neither.

Reply to juta