Question
Posted by: landie | 2011/02/18

What happens with your body when you stop the pil

Hi.

I have been using the ginette pil for almost 5 years now. I stopped using the pill about a month and 2 weeks ago, because im getting married and dont want to struggle to fall pregnant.

My question is: what happens to your body? I havent mentruated since, is that normal?

It can take a month or two for your periods to return to normal and you may have some hormonal side effects such as tender breasts.

2

Posted by: Shreen | 2011/02/18

Your hormones go a bit haywire after keaving the pill. It will take a while for everything to calm down. If you don''t have a period in the next 2 weeks, go see your doc.

Reply to Shreen