Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-10-09

What happens when...

when I die.....????

Hallo CS....i' ve been sorting out a couple of things, im at a good place in my life, it' s been over a year since i' ve moved back with G and I promise you that things have never been so good between me and G and between G and Ne and between the kids and know there is a politician (afrikaans one?) that once said that sometimes you have to take 2 steps back to get a better start...well i think in my and G' s case that is what worked for su

I' ve increased my policies etc...but what about Ne if I should die? I have a brother 30 who is a game ranger and not married and he has nothing, i have a sister 31 who would put her in a home and blow all the money, then I have a sister 37 who is married and has 2 kids whom i have a fantastic relationship with who has always said she' ll look after charne, and she has a husband whom we all love...he' s the best

i' ve asked them as i am updating my things if everything is still ok and they have said that although they love her to death and will go through hell or high water for her that when the day comes (who knows when)they might be 65 and she a woman of 42 and they may not be able ...although they are doing ok now and they might buy a farm and everybody could live there they might as well move to australia.....that they might put her in a home -not an institution they stipulated but a home...but whatever happens they will visit and love and care for her

I have no-one else CS, i have G but he won' t and his kids won' t and she has no siblings...and what can I do....what can i make...what can i say...

its eating me up inside....have you ever read Schallagic ? if not please let me have a postal addie i can send it to you to - i don' t want that to happen to Ne....oh CS im so worried....please if you want this book order it on kalahari or mail me an address through anyone on this site.... gysmo at 24 dot com.....

okay maybe i' ve had one to many savana in tonight...but still what do i do....

Love MOM

I suspect what you really need is good an creative legal advice, and a good will. Maybe you'd want to place your estste in some sort of Trust for Ne, with your married pro-Ne sister as one of the trustees, along with the bank. That could at least prevent the finances from being wasted. And your married sister and her husband sound so trustworthy because they have obviously thought this through, and are frank about what they can and can't do.
I haven't heard of Schallagic --- sounds like something needing a steroid ointment, somehow. I'll look into it.
I tend to only accept small envelopes at my home / office address now. Anything heavier either gets pinched, ot the postman refuses to deliver, and insists I must fetch it from the local post office which I can't reach, so it goes missing anyway.