Question
Posted by: ANRE | 2010-05-10

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU SKIP THE RED PILLS?

I''m not sure if I posted this question before, but I cannot find it in the archives...

I heard that the red pills are just " sugar"  pills and they are there just to keep you in the habit. Is this true?

What happens if you skip one red pill?

Also, I heard that you can skip your period all together if you just skip all of the red pills completely and just carry on with the normal pills. This cant be good for you... what are the implications of doing that? Are you still safe?

This is true. You can skip the red pills and just remember when to start taking the active pills again. If you skip the red pills completely, i.e. skip your period, it is safe to do this occasionally but not too often, as this means you will get a lot more oestrogen.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-12