Question
Posted by: slush | 2011/04/28

What happens after death

I am so afraid. when all of us die where will we go to?

Relevant to everyone, but not a psychiatric question. Each religious faith has its own beliefs in answer to this question, and maybe it'd help for you to met with some folks in that line of work to discuss this important issue.
The fact that this topic interests you while you say "I am so afraid" suggests more than a general philosophical or religious interest, however. Are you also depressed, or anxious, or otherwise fearing a possibility of death and its consequences ? IF so, do discuss this with a psychiatrist for check if there are related problems that need more urgent attention, which may relieve your fear, and let you explore the general issue with more understanding.

1