Question
Posted by: concerned | 2011/01/27

What goes on at Teazers?

My fiance is being taken to Teazers for his Stag Night.

I am slightly insecure about this as I have been overweight for most of my life until the past two years when I have lost alot of weight! I am just insecure about him looking at these hot females while he has simple ol'' ME at home.

I wanted to clear up a few concerns that I have....
Are men allowed to touch the strippers / dancers?
Are there dodgy rooms in the back of the club with " extras" ?
How far do they strip? All the way or toppless?

...and lastly - should I be concerned!?!?

Your comments would help greatly. I just want to feel comforted enough to feel that it is okay for me to give him a wad of notes to put on the dancer, and send me off on his stag night with a clear mind.

O Dear! I have never been to Teazers and what I tell you is only hear-say BUT I can tell you two things for sure: 1. It is HIS FRIENDS who take him to Teazers, which most likely is just a good excuse for THEM to go there. 2. There are numerous HOT females where ever your fiance goes, but he chose YOU!! It means that he thinks you are hot enough to live a life time with!

With regard to the ladies who work there - it is hands off! Look only! If your fiance is a faithful guy with values, he will not use any "extras" which may come his way.
I just find it interesting that you will
'give him a wad of notes' as if he is a school boy asking for pocket money?!If I understand correctly, you are already controlling the money and where he may go. In the long run this can become a problem if not managed in a mature way.
Deidre - SASHA

32
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/27

Hi everyone. I've read all your comments but I still feel like I need to ask this. My bf went to Teazers a few nights ago and didn't tell me that he had gone until a week later. There were table dances but according to him nothing else happened. I've never been confident about my looks and my bf is very attractive so he wouldn't understand how I feel. Should I be worried that every time my bf and I do it that he's fantacising about the dancers? Or am I just being paranoid? Could he have done something else and just not told me about it? Thanks

Posted by: tinawina | 2011/02/02

Never been but I would let my man go. Thing is if you in a relationship there has to be some kind of trust. He would also have to trust me enough to allow me to go to a strip club so I can perve some men. Fair is fair. lol Most guys get a stripper or something like that for a stag. Rather them go to teasers than have a party at home and chances are its gonna be even more hectic

Reply to tinawina
Posted by: gilly87 | 2011/02/01

ok fair enough - I wouldn''t do that to my man either!! (didn''t remeber that part sorry!).

in that case, put your big girl panties on and deal. He''s marrying you for a reason &  fantasies are fantasies for a reason. When they become real they aren''t as fun!

Reply to gilly87
Posted by: returned | 2011/02/01

I don''t want my fiancee with me on my stag night?????
And yes, Zee, you are spot on man. Money buys whatever.

Reply to returned
Posted by: gilly87 | 2011/02/01

I think people blow the whole teazers thing out of proportion. i myself have never been, I''ve been wth my boyfriend for 3 years &  while i''m a girl, I''d love to go. My best friends mom used to be a stripper (I only found this out recently) and she is a wonderful lady who never did these " after hours, off premises"  visits - she danced to put her 2 little girls through school. while i agree I would never do something like this myself, i think it is a bit unfair to judge/generalise on how these girls are. not all of them are " whores"  - sometimes they just don''t get as manyopportunities in life as some of the rest of us. And while i''m a firm believer that hard work will get you to where you want togo - each to their own. If you are paranoid about your man going with his mates -GO WITH HIM. make it a fun and sexy night all round (at least that''s what i would do!)

Reply to gilly87
Posted by: Zee | 2011/01/31

Sorry but you going to have send your husband there with MAX R500.00 in his wallet. Any more, and he maybe able to buy abit more. Private dances, curtain closed, I offered R2 grand and she blew me. Was it my money, no. I was the client getting entertained for a tender.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Guest | 2011/01/31

Agree with Fish Fingers !! NO is the better option.
No need to plant seeds in the mans brain - so there !!!

Reply to Guest
Posted by: Fish Fingers | 2011/01/31

If I were in your shoes this would be NO forget it. Just remember the jungle juice (alcohol) will be flowing like the Orange river and anything can happen...

Reply to Fish Fingers
Posted by: Subzero | 2011/01/31

Before QQ has a go at me....

Woman - Your comment summed it up! The whole point of the topic is the ladies insecurity of her husband to be going to Teazers....what happens there etc. If the guy is any worth he will know and so will she! I chose not to have strippers at my stag not over the fact that, oh shyt, i might loose control, NO! Over the fact that i can have fun with my mates without having a stripper. That was just my choice.

QQ - gold star for what you did getting out and all that stuff but hell, i disagree. How can you now judge the ladies that are in the industry just because you left? Do you think that is ethical? You say that you USED to be the after hours girl... Correct me if im wrong but now is the girl you ref to as a " WHORE"  gyrating with her goods on the table inside the club, does she not look a bit " decent"  now? Vs you escapedes that you USED to do?

So please, dont try and justify what you DID. You clearly havnt moved on.

Reply to Subzero
Posted by: Woman | 2011/01/28

The question is not should he go to teazers, the question is do you trust him? Mind, you ARE talking about your future husband here, and if you don''t trust him, the why are you marrying him?

A stag night is a stag night, accept his friends'' plans with grace and poise and you will never be " the wife who nags and drags" 

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Fishy | 2011/01/28

Respect to ManAgainstPorn.

Reply to Fishy
Posted by: ManAgainstPorn | 2011/01/28

I went there once and would never go back, especially now that I am married. I don''t understand why guys want to go there for a stag party. My stag party was loads of fun and there was no stripper. Never again will I corrupt my mind with this rubbish. Btw, when I was there a few years back, Teazers had an option on the menu which allowed touching. Don''t know if they still have it.

Reply to ManAgainstPorn
Posted by: QQ | 2011/01/28

TO HUH
Most men that I met was married. I realised that I could never expect to be happy with a dedicated husband if I did what I did. That how it works, the wheels turns.
TO BWW
I never " signed up"  for anything but the " dancing"  but yes all of us/them make extra money that way.
I would NEVER encourage a married man to go to such places and I would suggest to all women to go with your man if you cannot get his commitment to keep away.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: BMW | 2011/01/28

Jees Anon - you should be ashamed of yourself! QQ you are wonderful! I am so proud of you for being so honest and that you were able to get out of the industry. I don''t think many people realisejust how tough it is to turn your back, as it is like a giant octopus that sucks you in - and before you start with the clever comments Anon - No, I did not work in the industry and I am a male. However, had a girlfriend years ago who was ( I only found out after a while), and she tried everything to get out. As soon as times were tough, she would just go back - like an addiction. QQ - keep going girl!!!

Reply to BMW
Posted by: HUH | 2011/01/28

Yeah Enzo, back and ready for action. lol

QQ what made your decide to leave the profession?

Reply to HUH
Posted by: ANON | 2011/01/28

Ok so you used to be a slut.

not judging you just curious to know , what was your rate?

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Enzo | 2011/01/28

HuH good to see you back buddy

Reply to Enzo
Posted by: QQ | 2011/01/28

Yes I was, Yes I did.
Now also helping others to change.
Love it.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Enzo | 2011/01/28

So you used to be a ''WHORE'' hey......
I guess a leopard can change it''s spots ...........

Reply to Enzo
Posted by: QQ | 2011/01/28

I myself used to be one of those " girls" ...........

Empasis on USED TO BE

Reply to QQ
Posted by: HUH | 2011/01/28

Im in agreement with Anon, QQ you''ve obviously had a bad experience at Teazers...

Maybe you can supply me with the numbers of the girls that do services off the premises, all i know is that ive never seen one.

Reply to HUH
Posted by: ANON | 2011/01/28

U seem to know alot QQ.......I wonder...........
Anyway you are going to give this poor chick a heart attack .
Your bf is not a ''''usual'' so you have really nothing to be concerned about.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: QQ | 2011/01/28

Hi Concerned
I read all these comments and I think to myself: " these MUST be men commenting" ? Justifying their going to a sleezy whore pick-up joint like Teazers.
Lets face it, you take your clothes off and stuff your fanny in someone''s face and you are a lady????? No... you are a whore !!!
You may be beautifull on the outside, but you are a sick freak to do this. That is why it is called " Private parts" ?????
No, I would NOT stuff notes in my hubby''s hand to " stick"  onto naked whores.
And yes, you are not allowed to touch I believe, but the females may do as they wish for money " off the premises" .
I know this. I am not speculating.
One thing leads to another.....

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Subzero | 2011/01/27

Hmmm, harmless fun indeed. Why the insecurities? Are you not the most beautiful woman in his world? Is he not going to commit his life to you? Get a grip and let the lad have some honest fun.

If he does get out of hand, simple, dump the chop! Simple!

Hey TCP, you smell funny!!!!

Reply to Subzero
Posted by: natz | 2011/01/27

i think you are worring about nothing.
I personally have been there and i can tell you there is nothing to worry about. Yes they do strip down to thier birthday suit and on a table dance things get very up close and personal but no touching is allowed. it is a expereience and i think everyone should take a trip there with there partners.

Reply to natz
Posted by: concerned | 2011/01/27

Hi T.C.P

No he doesn''t go to Teazers. This will be the first time since we''ve been together. He has however been there before for a friends'' stag night.
Will him seeing this girl in all her glory not make him fantasize about her when we are getting kinky?

Reply to concerned
Posted by: t.c.p | 2011/01/27

Its harmless fun for guys! Its like woman going to the chippendales to get aroused just with all the clothes off!
You seriously arent allowed to touch or youll be sipping your coffee the next morning through a straw..:)
I think if your hubbys going there for his stag let him go....
Let me ask a question..Does he go there when there isnt a special occasion?

Reply to t.c.p
Posted by: Rico | 2011/01/27

you practically have to sit on your hands to avoid the temptation of touching .........
not anything to be worried about....whether he would go to teasers or not I''m sure he will get to see a beautiful women some where else.....unless you make him wear blind folds for the rest of his life...
so you see there is absolutely nothing to be worried about : D

Reply to Rico
Posted by: HUH | 2011/01/27

Im married, have a beautiful wife and go to Teazers. I wouldnt say im a regular but I go once or twice a year. Rob is correct the client is NOT allowed to touch unless the stripper allows it. They do strip totally naked but again no touching.

Private shows are a different story, again they just dance longer and your not allowed to touch unless they permit it.

Given the fact that its a stag party they will most likely let him touch.

Hope this is helpful

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Rob | 2011/01/27

Not too much to worry about. They go total naked but no touching what so ever!! There are private shows and they costs a lot but even there, as far as I know, she dances longer but you are not allowed to touch. Maybe someone who went to the private show can tell you what happens there.

Reply to Rob
Posted by: Personally | 2011/01/27

Im a female. i know im pretty, but i will NEVER EVER allow my man to go there!!!

Imagine how he''s gona perve and touch these beautiful woman, then come home to u and wish u were that girl?? Or make love to u imagining that its the stripper he''s shaging!!! No WAY.

Cant men do something else besides naked woman on their stag night!?!?!?!

Reply to Personally
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/27

Deidre - SASHA

Reply to sexologist