Question
Posted by: Lulandi | 2011/08/03

What foods can I eat to make my vagina taste good?

I have a problem, I like it and my husband likes it to go down on me, but sometimes I don''t taste to good down there. Now I know there''s foods to eat and to avoid, can you please help me with this? And for him?

it is not so much based on food as it is to do with your monthly cycles and if you have an infection, such as a yeast infection or candida. please consult a gynae for a full examination.

4
Posted by: Stinky virgina hater | 2011/08/05

@Lulandi

WTF? You get a straight answer from the Doc and then you find it offensive? Nothing you eat is going to change the bad smell and taste of your virgina you idiot. Go for a check up and wash more frequently. Perhaps it''s time to invest in a high pressure hose if the smell is becoming unbearable?????

Reply to Stinky virgina hater

Avoid garlic and strong cheeses.

Posted by: Lulandi | 2011/08/04

I am a very hygienic person and will never allow my husband going down on me if I didn''t clean myself! Like I said, this is a proffesional site, if you don't have any medical savvy don''t leave offending comments like the ones above! This is not a playground for ignorant people!

Reply to Lulandi
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/04

Reply to sexologist