Question

WHAT FOOD INCREASES BLOOD CELLS

I NEED TO INCREASE MY BLOOD CELLS AS I AM FELLING DIZZY, ON MENSTRUATION CYCLE AND ALSO TAKING WARFARIN. yOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Dear Anonymous
I presume that you mean that you need to increase the iron content of your red blood cells?? Human beings have a variety of blood cells, of which the red and white blood cells are the most important. Foods that increase the iron content of red blood cells include red meat, liver, fish, poultry, egg yolk, iron-fortified bread, cereals and maize meal and dried fruit such as raisins. Ask the dr who is treating you with the warfarin if you don't need to take an iron supplement.

1

try spirulina