Question
Posted by: Ridgie luv | 2009-08-13

What food ?

I have a 14 month old male Ridgeback. He was on Eukanuba puppy until 2 months ago. I then switched to Eukanuba Adult. He now weighs 39kg. The thing is, Eukanuba is supposed to be the best, but really expensive. It costs me R500 per month for his dry food alone. I am looking for a cheaper option, but something that is still good. There are so many options, I just do not know what to choose. Help and guidance will really be appreciated.

Dear Ridgie

Ultradog is the lowest you must go.

2

I adopted a Boerboel who was also on Eukanuba which I definitely couldn' t afford. She' s now on Ultra Dog Maintenance - much cheaper and really, really good food (judging by her condition and no disrespect to Eukanuba). Her " parcels"  are perfect and not as frequent, she doesn' t concuss us with wind-passing anymore and she' s a lot more energetic and playful. Her coat is shiny, her waist-line is trim. My Min Pin was on Hill' s Science Diet. She hated the taste, only picked at her food so I put her on Ultra Dog Toy. She' s looking gorgeous and eating very welll. Try it. I don' t think you' ll regret.