Question
Posted by: Teresa | 2010-05-20

What exactly is " Lavoca de Composse" 

Apparently its an ingredient thats mixed with " Bay-rum" , used for a " Genuine Hair Grower" . I dont know what it is and where to buy/find? Thanx

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

Have never heard of this. can you provide more info ?

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za

1
Posted by: Teresa | 2010-05-25

Hi, if you go to the " Pharmacist"  latest questions, I''ve ask the same question to him, (mine nr 291). The recipe I was talking about containing the above ingredient that I do not know, he " Comment"  back to me. That''s all info I have about that strange product. I would really like to try the recipe, but I don''t know if there''s maybe another name for this product which anybody will know. In the recipe they mention that all the ingredients can be obtainable from any chemist. I really hope you will be able to find out something for me. Thank you so much!

Reply to Teresa