Question
Posted by: molepe | 2011/11/21

what does this mean

i called boyfriend on sunday and he did not answer his fone. i was nuseas, vomiting and had runny stomach and i wanted him to take me to doctor since i was weak to drive. on monday i sent him an email and he did respond either.

this is not the first time by the way, but what disappointed me was the fact that i was sick, i called him he did not answer his fone.

previously he mentioned that there was another woman in the picture and then i left him. now we are back together but his only problem is not answering the fone. however, on other matters he is exellent. im curious to hear his reasons, i hope he will tell me he was in ICU hence he could not answer or write an sms. sometimes i think it will work best if i leave him. i cant stand a man who does not respond to fone call or sms. he said he loves me but i doubt that now. is this person just using me? please advice, cos maybe im overreacting

Nothing you describe suggests and love or serious interest on his part. Move on.

3
Posted by: molepe | 2011/11/23

the boyfriend responded by email today (wednesday) and he says he went on holiday from friday to tuesday, with his cousin and he switched both his fones off. the purpose of the holiday was to destress.

he send another email and mentioned that he is back in office now and his fones are on. and that I can call him.

i called him and he gave me the same story and i am dissapointed cos he should have answered my calls or responded later cos I mentioned that it was urgent. then i did not say much to him cos i was turned off

Reply to molepe
Posted by: Liza | 2011/11/22

If he ignores you for 2 days, he''s definitely not committed to the relationship. Telling you that he loves you is just his way of stringing you along. If he really did love you, he''d be answering his phone. (Him being in ICU is one of the only acceptable reasons for not calling or at least sms''ing.)

You''re not overreacting. The other woman is probably still in the picture. Do yourself a favor and dump the bum. You don''t want to get HIV or another STD from him do you?

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza