Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/17

What does it mean if I can see / feel my pulse under my left eye?

When I wake up in the mornings I can see my pulse beating under my left eye and the left side of my face in the area just above my left lip. What causes this? Is it caffeine related or can it be neurological? I have multiple sclerosis.

Anne

Dear Anne
No I don't think it is caffeine related and it does not sound like neurological symptom. Are you sure it is a pulse your are seeing and not a twitch of the eyelid or facial muscles? And does it go away after a while?
dr Bets