Posted by: zellermendespapic | 2010-04-23

What does it mean?

I am a straight guy right, but there is this time when I allowed a guy give me fellatio and I regreted doing it afterwards, Just want to know, does that act mean I am gay?

No, this doesnot nessecarily mean that you are gay. Homosexual men usual fantasize about men and being intimate with men. they are usually unable to enjoy sex with females. unless you desired getting a blowjob from a guy in particular, this doesnt mean you're gay.

Posted by: Maryanne | 2010-04-23

You are gay....

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-23

you are gay. or bi , but defnitely not straight dear.
if you enjoy women and men sucking you an doing you then you are bi.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-23

What makes you think you are straight? first of all the gay cannot offer you a -|- if you were not hanging with them (gays) and you agreed cause you are one of them but still in the closet. i feel you are not telling us the whole storry of what went down. That was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: m16 | 2010-04-23

dude you gay!

Reply to m16
Posted by: Anony | 2010-04-23

Oh come off it you enjoyed it

Reply to Anony
Posted by: ?me? | 2010-04-23

Nothing wrong with being gay, you''ll be happier once you admit it and accept it. You wouldn''t have done it if you weren''t attracted to men.

Reply to ?me?
Posted by: anon | 2010-04-23

to all the straight guys out there, would you do this? NOT, so therefore you are not straight, quite simple, you are probably bi.

Reply to anon
Posted by: gay gay | 2010-04-23

your gay and you just don''t want to admit it

Reply to gay gay