Posted by: M M | 2009-03-11

What does it mean?

Doc I have Erectile dysfunction (ED)for the past 6 years. What supprisses me how ever is that sometimes at night when I wake up with a running stomach I get the fullest erection ever. I tested this by taking laxatives one day and it (ED) was better afterwards but it came back again.

How can I solve this problem?

Dear MM
I would recommend that you consult one of the many clinics that specialise in male erectile dysfunction. The fact that you experience an erection during sleep is usual and I do not think that the runny stomach caused the erection, only that you became aware of it when you were woken because of the upset stomach.
Go for professional assistance because nowadays there are many solutions that can assist this problem.