Posted by: curious | 2009-09-01

What does a dietician eat during the day?

I was reading your forum and I was just wondering what does your eating plan look like for a typical day? Would you mind sharing with us?

Dear Curious
Because I suffer from a variety of food allergies (most ironic) I eat a rather restricted diet consisting of fresh fruit and vegetables, lean meat, fish, standard starches, rye bread, plenty of fat-free yoghurt, milk, cottage cheese and some olive oil. I cannot eat 90% of all processed foods and have to avoid wheat because of these multiple allergies. So I am most sympathetic to anyone who suffers from a food allergy - been there, done that and got the T-shirt!

Posted by: Curious 2 | 2009-09-01

Thats a good question curious .Are you a health nut Diet Doc ?Are you obsessed about weight as we all are ?Are you the healthiest person ever , like Dr Patrick Holford ?

Reply to Curious 2