Question
Posted by: Alba | 2011-03-30

What do you think I should do?

Hi, I would love to hear your opinion on this, August last year i met this really " wonderful"  man, things were going really well until I found out that he was actually married he had lied to me and told me that we was divorced, anyway it ended, now Feb this year he sent me an email to ask me how I am and that he would love to get together and chat as he is now getting divorced, although I fell inlove with him and still do love him as you cannot simply turn your emotions off, I don''t know what to do, do I meet him and see what he has to say, a friend of mine says that I should not even consider going back to him as i will never be able to trust and respect him.

OK, a liar who is cheating on his wife is, by definition, not wonderful at all, and a confidence trickster. How can you even think of getting back together with him ? You know, because he has proved it to you, that he is a cheat and a liar. What do you love about a lying cheat ? Why see what he has to say ? You'll have no good reason to believe any of it, whatever he says. Have more respect for youtself !

2
Posted by: Alba | 2011-03-30

Thank you that is what I needed to hear and believe me I will not be meeting with him

Reply to Alba