Question
Posted by: Baby | 2010/11/30

what do I need to do?

I really love and enjoy having sex and I always like the first round to be the most explosive but I find that most of the men I have been with climax very quickly say....within just like 5mins after penetrating leaving me high and dry. what do I need to do to keep them going longer?

You refer to 'most of the men' which makes me immediately hope that you are aware of HIV & AIDS and STI and thus protect yourself. Allow them/the man to stimulate you more before penetration. You can also try positions which can help him 'to go longer' e.g. you are 'on top'. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/30

You need to have much more foreplay before he penetrates you.Secondly,he must also learn to control himself and last longer.
There are various ways of doing this.If he has a genuine premature ejaculation problem then he might need to see a dr.
One of the best things you can do is to encourage him by telling him how much you enjoy his love making and you would love to have it last longer ie boost his ego.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: A man | 2010/11/30

This is a common problem men have. I think a lot of it boils down to inexperience and sometimes selfishness. Your need to explain to your man that you would like him to keep going longer before climaxing. This is essential if you are to benefit from it. It takes practice but can be done and the results are well worth it. I can delay my climax for at least 15 - 20 min and my lady loves it, she climaxes almost every time we do it. Men need to take their woman''s needs into consideration, a woman needs a lot more time to climax than a man as you are well aware I am sure.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Buda | 2010/11/30

Hi Let your man first get down on you diong oral sex and after you have climax you start having real sex with your partner and enjouying the ride.

Reply to Buda
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/30

Reply to sexologist