Question
Posted by: Depressed | 2010/05/18

What do I need to do

What do I need to do. I''ve been married for 5 months now but have discovered a lot about my husband. He owes many people and when he earns he will go and borrow money again, and that stresses me, I have discussed that with him but he keeps on doing the same thing, lately he has started not to buy grocery and we are staying with his 2 daughters that eats a lot what do I need to do to make him realise that I am faredap

What an unfortuynate situation to discover. Is there a good reason why his two existing children are not being cared for by their mother ? Its a pity you didn't know about his financial failings before the marriage - did he hide this or lie about it ? Or did you just, understandably, forget to ask ? You may need to get some legal advice so that you don't get saddled with being responsible for his debts.

1