Question
Posted by: Me | 2012/02/13

What do I do?

Does one stay in a relationship when you don''t love the other person but your children do?
I fell pregnant with my youngest son 1month after we met and my baby is now 16 months old. My older two children regard him as a 2nd dad and we live with him. There is no abuse or anything like that and he is a good person but I truly don''t feel anything more than friendship to him, and even that is wearing thin because I don''t want to be in this relationship anymore.
There is no intimacy, and on the rare occasion he initiates it, I feel uncomfortable about it and turn him away.
It''s a polite relationship, and I am miserable, but my kids love him.
I don''t want to put my kids through another breakup as I was divorced 4 years back.

What do I do?

please consult a professional therapist / psychologist. this is a decision that only you can make after the support of a professional.

7
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/02/16

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Me | 2012/02/15

Lmfao... U are priceless... Anything to have the last word, be my guest byeeeeeeeee and MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reply to Me
Posted by: Jackson | 2012/02/15

Oooohh so touchy lol. The tampon goes in the front not the back honey. Now why dont u be a good girl and go play in the traffic.

Reply to Jackson
Posted by: Me | 2012/02/15

Jackson, as an afterthought, have u considered taking ur own head out of ur-|-long enough to realize that I was just asking a simple question... who died and made u God? Get a life dude, and if my q touched a sore point, shame...
What do you know about my relationship or my KIDS for that matter? U need serious help!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Me | 2012/02/14

Yes I''m a selfish bitch, thanks for the advice

Reply to Me
Posted by: Jackson | 2012/02/13

U selfish b!tch. He''s doing u a favour and this is how u thank him.
U are setting a pathetic example for your kids. Shame!

Reply to Jackson
Posted by: XXX | 2012/02/13

If you have exhausted ALL possibilities of trying to re-establish your love for him you probably will have to seriously think about your future.
Children are able to pick up on things like this and it is also not good for them to " watch"  a loveless marriage.
If you truly do not love him but decide to stay together,it might eventually become ugly,with screaming etc.
However,I think you should first try harder to find your lost love.

Reply to XXX