Question
Posted by: Thandi | 2010-11-23

What do I do?

I have been in this relationship with this guy for 10yrs,living together for 5yrs,we have a 6yr old daughter.He has been cheating for most of the time living and when I asked him about it he was angry.I threatened to live him and he begged me not to.I know for a fact he still cheats,we hardly have sex if we do its on his terms.Is there any love here?

WHY on earth have you remained in a miserable relationship with such a selfish man ? You describe no signs of love on his side, only use and possession. Look after yourself and find a safe way to make your own life.

3
Posted by: Jordan | 2010-11-24

And then, are you going to be surprised when you test positive for HIV? Is he worth it? I don''t think anyone is worth it.

Reply to Jordan
Posted by: HUH | 2010-11-23

Leave the cheating bugger...

Reply to HUH