Question
Posted by: hardworker | 2010/04/16

what do i do ?????

hi. please help me. i am the only white female working in my office, its govermenthal!
i am working myself to the bone, and once a year when its time the have to do scorecards for us to see whether we qualify for appraissal bonusses, ther eis only black lady getting bonus, is it becuase she is sleeping with the boos or what because everyone is talking behind her back. i never qualify, and i make target and half everyday with proof, and she is on the telephone chatting the whole day, or drinking the company tea and coffee!
pleas ethis makes me sick because if i say idont want to sign for the scores my boss threatens me, saying i will sign, i must feel happy at least i got a job in " their"  company. whereas i work hard to keep my job! i am workin 4 years like this now.everyyear i decide this year i am going to work harder for bonus but i just dont get any! it even makes me feel suicidal.
o and , if i say i want to put a grievieance in, they laugh at me, cause theyre buddies with HR.
what do i do before i kill myself???

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: WHAT DO I DO?

You do indeed need to put in a grievance, unfortunately that is the only way you can go. If the grievance is not resolved then you doneed to send the matter to the CCMA or the Bargaining Council involved.

1
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2010/04/19

re: WHAT DO I DO?

Reply to labour lawyer