Posted by: shy girl | 2009-11-17

what do i do?

i am so unhappy in my current job and role. i transfered to another branch same company due to travelling reasons and aleviate stress for hubby as he has to fetch me, but i am so unhappy at this branch. I have taken a demotion in my job because i needed the transfer. i hate what i do. i am begining to feel insecure, stupid,and very depressed. i cry alot in the toilet at work because i do not want to be here. i hate it. i feel i have no goals no ambitions and i feel useless. what can i do?

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

First off you need to sit down with hubby and tell him your feelings;next you need to approach HR,be honest and admit your error,AND how you feel, in detail. Then over to HR to,hopefully,assist.

Posted by: Ellen | 2009-11-19

Hey there,

Cheer up!!!! the reason you dont feel good at your work place is not cause u dont have goals or ambitions.....i dont know how old are you and how far are you in ur carear i mean experience but from what you saying i understand that ur not in a right place!!! u see it takes time to understand what we are good in doing and how we should do it,
with some people it takes years to understand it where and what should they do .......but in ur case it looks like the only reason u work there is cause of the money which obviously you need in order to cover your monthly needs so my advice is that you should just stick around and try to find good sides of the working environment ,try to talk to people and myabe u will find someone who u can share that time at work its good to have someone u can laught with about small things or share problems or evan have a cup of tea on ur break and in the mean time look for somethng else,
just like i said before i dont know how old are u and if u have any exepriences but build urselfe up go for coursers or go for driving license so u dont have to rely on your husband and in this way u can also releaf him from this responsobility i know its easy to say it but accually if you start making baby steps in your life everytime you achieve something it will become easier and easier and eventaully u will get to the point where u know what u want and u will have the right instruments to get it!!! so go girl is what u make it out of it and remember that you have only one!!!

Reply to Ellen