Posted by: Babe the piggy | 2009-06-29

What do i do?

i have been dating this guy for 4 years(ex boyfriend).we decided to break up last year end because we were both not happy.reason : our second year of dating i fell pregnat he insisted i termintae the baby,which i didnt want.i was still in tertiary then and he was left me feeling empty inside.and its like there is something that i have lost that is so important to me to me and canot bring it back.ive been feeling this way since.i still cry about the baby.he loves me i know he does but i think a part of me hasn forgiven him.our sex life has been bad since the TOP.and i felt like i canot make him happy anymore.i never feel like having sex with him.its ok when he holds me to sleep.but no kissing or touching..its been ssix months since i saw him.i met someone.we are great together but i fell i need to go back to my ex.thats the only place were i feel at home,wanted and needed.he understands me beter that anyone.and he is the closest thing i have to a family.
would it be a good idea going back.or im just gona hurt him again.i want his baby....:-(

Leaving aside the issues of abortion for convenience, abortion should NEVER be performed without the provision of proper counselling, before and after, to help the person understand the situation, make an informed and wiser decision, and deal with the actual real psychological aftermath. You should still make sure that you see a good local counsellor and work on all the issues this experience has aroused
As for the relationship --- why are you worried about whether you are pleasing him, and apparently not worried about whether he is pleasing you ? It is understandable, for many reasons, that you want to feel loved, wanted, and cared for ; but he may not be the person best able to provide you with that, or at an acceptable cost. See a counsellor and sort yourself out, before making longer-term plans about going back to him. Why do you feel that YOU hurt HIM, and not that, by insisting on the abortion, he hurt you ? Then you say : " I want his baby....:-( " You had his baby, and he didn't want it, and pushed you into aborting it, so its hard to believe he wants a baby at all. And do you really want HIS baby, or is it perhaps that you want A baby, and as part of that, a baby who would want and need you ? Work on the counselling first, so as to be better able to make and understand such decisions

Posted by: Piggy | 2009-06-29

Jones he still calls and sms everyday.he want us to get back.

Reply to Piggy
Posted by: jones | 2009-06-29

six months later and you have found someone , could he still be waiting for you? What if he has also moved on

Reply to jones