Question
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-08-20

What do guys want? Do Women really know?

This is aimed at all the frustrated Men out there!! I''m sure many men out there are having the same issues I have - I have a fairly Wild uninhibited mind when it comes to sex and there have always been certain things that I wanted my Wife to do in bed but had no idea how to raise the Subject. On Sunday Morning - after some Morning Sex - I was feeling on top of the World! My Wife was in a Good Mood and I suddenly saw my chance to raise the Topic. My Wife and I were cuddling on the Bed and I suddenly remarked " You know Honey, you are great in bed - there are certain things you do during Sex that just drive me Wild" ! Her curiosity was suddenly raised and with a Smile she asked "  Oh Yeah - Like what" ? I could see the curiosity bursting out of her! My Brain started ticking - and I thought - " Brother Bear - this is your chance - you better make this Good" !! I smiled at her and said: " You know - when you play with yourself while we''re having Sex, I go absolutely crazy - and when you grab me tightly and pull me deeper - and when you mastibate me slowly while I''m going for it - Baby, if feel like I can explode" !!! My Heart was racing - I kept thinking " What if My Wife of 15 Years suddenly gets the impression I''m a Sexual Pervert" ? To my astonishment, she just lay there with this huge Grin on her face. I continued " OK now that you know what I like - what do you like" ? " She giggled and replied " I love it when you give me Oral sex" !! Well OK Guys - I sorta knew that already but to hear her say it was absolutely Mindblowing! " And what else" ? - I asked. " I Love everything else just they way you do it"  she smiled! WOW!! - I suddenly felt like a Pro Pornstar!! So what''s the Moral of my Story? The Moral is that within a 48 Hour Period, My Stunning Wife has turned into a Sexual Demon!! She does things that I would only expect from Porn stars and I LOOOVE IT!!!!! Holy Crap!! What I''m trying to say Guys - is that if you want your Wife to do something in a certain way - TELL HER!! Most guys are too scared to say something - the way I was! Use the same tactic I used - it works like a bomb!! Straight after Sex - is a great time to bring up the topic - and even if you tell her you like something - which she doesn''t do yet - she''s sure as Hell gonna know when you tell her!! And yes - maybe my wife and I are just on a short sexual high after our talk!! Maybe it wears out after a while. So what - at least she knows what I like now - and I''m getting the best Sex I''ve had in Years - and that wonderful Woman I married has now become a real slut in bed - and I repeat - I LOOOVVEEE IT!! Believe me - there''s no Greater Turn-On than seeing your Wife having an absolutely Massive Orgasm from playing with her Clit while you where thumping away! And for those of you that find this all a bit offensive - I apologise - you''re definitely on the wrong Forum!! Cheers for Now!!

I agree with the other posts; it's great to hear a good news story! Well done for facing your fears and talking about it...

unfortunately it's not always as simple as this for other people; not everyone will respond as your wife did. Nevertheless, thanks for sharing what we sexual health practitioners always recommend in the first instance - talk to your partner...see what happens!

Best wishes to you both!

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: Anon | 2012-08-21

This obviously goes both ways, I guess the rule in general would be that communication is key  )
I''m sure 99% of people actually want to please their partner and no one can read minds..I just kind of assumed that the openness your describing in your story was the norm for most people..maybe I just got lucky? Have been with my fiance for +/- 6 years and after the first few akward sexual encounters we never really had any issues discussing our like/dislikes, I''ve even made some requests that I think most people would find a bit weird and he has always given it his best shot.
Atleast in my case, with a complete lack of prior experience, I wouldn''t have even thought of half the things he actually enjoys and vise versa ofcourse :) Always return the favour!

Posted by: XXX | 2012-08-21

It seems to me that your sex was pretty good even before your " interaction" .Most women do not get as involved as yours does.

I do agree with you though,one should communicate what you want and like etc.Unfortunately even that falls on deaf ears at times.

It is great to hear good stories about sex on this forum for a change.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-08-21

Best wishes to you both!

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Allan | 2012-08-20

Well done mate. This is the best story I''ve read on this forum all Year.

Reply to Allan