Question
Posted by: Oaratwa | 2011/04/06

What did i tel him?

My boyfriends want to have sex with me and m not ready and he seems his not patient what should i tell him?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

If you are not ready then don't do it. If he really cares about you he will be prepared to wait. If he tries to put pressure on you with statements such as "If you loved me you would do it" - do not fall for this. When you feel ready, that is the time. If he threatens to leave you if you won't have sex, then quite simply he is not the one for you and you would do well to let him go. Its your body and only you have the right to decide when you're ready.

3
Posted by: Chris | 2011/04/06

Oaratwa, how old are you and your b/f?

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Confused | 2011/04/06

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Teen expert | 2011/04/06

Hi there,

Reply to Teen expert