Posted by: mfumakeko | 2008-11-04

what could you do

i dont know whether my gf reaches the peak ro she just does not realize it, i mean not ejaculating is a technique but i get frustated when i have go keep going for an hour, a little break will do, but i cannot tell, she cannot tell, i insist do you ever feel like it is enough now, she does not give me the right answer i mean, i have gone for an hour and more but still she wants more and complains it is early,

i think i am not keeping up, i mean i an easy person i encourange communication, but zero, what would you do.

It may be that your girlfriend is expecting more, and is experiencing orgasm/peak, but doesn't notice this (she would feel a rhythmic contraction in her uterus/vagina as well as the sensation of pleasure and relief of tension). However, MOST women (but not all) say that you know you've had an orgasm when you've had one, so it is possible that she just has not been able to reach it yet...This could be for a number of reasons, but you cannot be expected to carry on for an hour either! Why don't you try other forms of stimulation (e.g. mouth / hand) to see if she is able to experience her orgasm that way; alternatively you could try a sex toy as the mechanical vibrations may assist with the stimulation to show her what it feels like. On the other hand, she needs to be able to direct you to what feels good and be able to let go in order to experience an orgasm through penetrative sex...

Posted by: Love | 2008-11-05

mfumakeko, bhuti wake up even hours why not. You will loose okukhona ngokungekho. How long do last on your foreplay. I once tried a skelempy because of that and I felt like a queen because it was wow. If you dont she will stop and enjoy herself somewhere and somehow you will assume everything is okay.

Reply to Love
Posted by: Green | 2008-11-05

Go to the GYM, you' ll have more stamina and energy to go forever. I used to last 15 min and now I last long as I' ve built a stamina.

Reply to Green
Posted by: Mafa | 2008-11-05

Waht is the hurry Mfumakeko, for me i go for more than an hour and still enjoy, What is the use to do 15 rounds of 5 minutes no fun at all. I thinks she is right to tell you if she still enjoys. Stop complaining and keep up the pace otherwise you will loose her. Bring her to me she wont regret at all if thats what you want to do

Reply to Mafa