Question
Posted by: Linette | 2011/03/20

What could this be?

I stopped birth control on 7 March. Started bleeding on 10 March until 14 March. Had unprotected sex on 14, 17 and 19 March (we are trying to conceive). Inspected my cervix on 14 March and I could feel it (it was low). Inspected it today and I cannot feel it but don''t really feel any excessive cervical mucus.

For the last 4 days I have had dull period type pains with a sharp pain on the one side every now and then (bout once a day for a few seconds). I am very tired, have really bad headaches and startied having flu like symptoms from yesterday. Today, I also started feeling nauseous and have been very bloated for the past week.

Could this be too soon for a pregnancy? Is this just my hormones adapting?

I think it is just your hormones adapting.

1