Question
Posted by: Allyson Damons | 2012/03/04

what could it be?

I am a chronic hypertensive. Last night I was foaming at the mounth while sleeping. Yesterday I was experiencing a dull ache in my head and took 2 paracetamol tablets whereafter I slept for 3 hours. Today all I am exoeriencing is a little stiffness in the neck

Allyson

I am uncertain about the cause for the foaming while you were sleeping. Is it possible that you had a convulsion while sleeping. I suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and special tests to determine the cause for your symptoms.