Question
Posted by: lulu | 2010/11/29

what could it be?

Hi Dr, i have found a tiny little lump in my throat - it is situated on the right hand side of the middle of my neck (hope you can visualize this), it is very small and it is very tender to the touch. it is worse if i put my head backward and touch it. another problem i have is that my ears ache a lot - and they do tend to get infections at times. do you think that the lump could just be a fat nodule, it doesnt stick out but i do have to mention that i am morbid obese. hope to hear from you soon...

Hallo Lulu
This could be a growth on your thyroid or a lymph gland that is inflamed. If it is tender it needs attention. I don't think it has relevance to the earache - that may be a problem apart. Let your doctor have a look at it.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/29

Hallo Lulu