Question
Posted by: gena | 2010/04/22

What could it be

im 36 years old and trying to conceive, this would be my 1st. For the last 3 months my period has been strange (february 6 days early/March 5 days early/April 4 days early) I''m on a 28 day cycle. After my last period cycle i started getting cramps and heartburn and gas. Could i be pregnant or is it just a change in my cycle. My Ovulation start today (22/4 - 27/4) My next period should start on 7 May 2010.

Thank you Doc

Dear Gena

The slight difference that you are experiencing with your cycle may be first indication of a hormonal imbalance and I would suggest that you have this investigated by your gynaecologist or fertility specialist. A full and thorough hormone evaluation together with a fertility work-up is necessary and not forgetting that your partner’s semen analysis will have to be checked as well. Should the only problem then be the changes in your ovulation or menstrual cycle then this can easily be managed with the appropriate medication.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/04/29

Dear Gena

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert