Question
Posted by: Ell | 2009/04/14

what could it be

i have a 10 month old,breast feeding and taking Microval. I haven' t had a period since just after giving birth. for the past month or so i' ve been feeling like i' m gonna have a period. my milk supply has decreased and i get cramps almost everyday. did a preg test and it came out negative.the pains are beginning to worry me and would like to know if it could be something serious. my gynae can only see me in 2 weeks and the wait is killing me

I'm afraid I can't tell what this is without an examination. If the pain is severe, go to a hospital casualty.