Posted by: gena | 2010-04-30

What could be wrong with me.

For the last 3 months, my period came earlier then usual. In feb it was 3 days early/March 4 days early and April 5 days early. I''m on a 28 days cycle, so my Ovulation started on the 22 April. (My Bf and I are trying for a baby.) We had sex on that niight as well as the next day. Ever since then i have experienced constant back ache and cramping and uneasyness and slight pain in my tummy. Could i be pregnant or is it just my my menstruation stuff.( I''m suppose to get my period on the 7th May. ps: i dont get any pain or cramping or my breast don''t urt before i get my preiod.

It is possible that your menstrual cycle is abnormal. I suggest that you consult a gynaecologist for an examination to rule out any pathological causes for your abnormal cycle. It is however, possible that you are pregnant and I suggest that you do a pregnancy test before consulting the gynaecologist.