Question
Posted by: Nixie | 2009-05-11

What could be wrong with me?

I' m feeling this drunken feeling every 10minutes or so and sometims i get so drunk that i fall over... and it also gets so bad that i have times that i' m permantly drunk that i have to hold on to the walls so that i can walk..... i' m also soooo tired that i could sleep all day long.

Please can you tell me or give me and indication what can cause this.... i fist thought it' s my low bloodsugar but it' s not because i drink my hunny and it' s not working.

Dear Nixie
You may have a middle ear infection or labyrintitis. Please see your doctor as there are medications you can take for this

2

If your lower eyelid is also more white than usual, it could be an iron deficiency?

Did you test your blood pressure yet?