Posted by: momma | 2009-01-28

What could be wrong???

I am 33 yrs old and 34 weeks preggies with my 3rd child. Lately, I feel nauseous, dizzy with slight headaches especially in the morning and evenings. My feet are swollen like fat cakes, painful, heavy and difficult to lift if I could be sitting for over 1hr. My last visit at my gynae was on the 19/01 and he confirmed that the blood pressure, the baby and myself are okay. The only medication I' m taking is " ChelaPreg"  which I started when I was 12 weeks and never experienced any of the mentioned signs. What could be wrong? I also try to eat a balanced meal at all times.

The swelling is probably normal. Your other symptoms may have nothing to do with the pregnancy - could be the start of flu. Tell your doctor about it at your next visit.

Posted by: bubu | 2009-01-30

i am 8weeks pregnant and i am not sure how often i should go to the gyn for check ups. sex not exciting as it was. what can i do to stimulate myself? are sex toys safe if you are pregnant or is it psychological? i just got married in December and my sex life is so boring now

Reply to bubu
Posted by: sue | 2009-01-28

It could just be normal swelling from carrying the extra weight around etc. if you ahd the swelling at your last doc visit and he said it was fine, then all is well. If it has appeared since then, give him a ring and explain just to make sure.

Reply to sue