Question
Posted by: Nnalu | 2009-01-05

What could be wrong?

Hi Doc,around mid Sept last year a condom broke, I took the morning after pills the following day and by end of Sept I had my period.I' ve been having my periods regurlarly since then &  the last one was around 18 Dec.Since early Dec i' ve been having discomfort in my tummy, feels like a movement or something but not painful.I urinate more often &  it' s uncomfortable to sleep on my tummy or my back, my appetite has increased,but I don' t have any nausea,I took the preg test on the 03Jan &  it' s negative. What could be wong with me?

Dear Nnalu
You may have a urine tract infection or an infection in the uterus - have your urine tested at your GP or clinic? Do you have a discharge or painful sex? This could be signs of an uterus infection.