Question
Posted by: C | 2008/11/04

What could be the cause!

I hadn' t been sexually active for over a yr,my partners returned after a month away on work, we did it,i have a slight burn when urinating, also feeling heavy at mouth of womb, on Sunday I took epsom salts because I am constipated so it was a job before it worked, I now have pain from my sides just under my tummy.I am feeling very uncomfortable. My partner is on bi-polar meds could they be the cause of the burn.. I have had fibro six yrs ago and had it sorted out.what could be the matter with me?

It could be a bladder infection. Drink lots of water and take citrosoda. If it does not get better, see your doctor.