Question
Posted by: Niki | 2009-09-11

What coul be wrong?

I was on pills since from 2005,in July i stopped taking the pill then my period came for 3 days.Now i have missed my period (aug)last month and i took a hpt last week it came out negative.This week i feel like there is something on on top of my bladder.
Must i do another test or continue with the pill?

It may just be your body adjusting to being of the Pill. The bladder pressure could be an infection.

3
Posted by: Niki | 2009-09-11

Thanx LL

Reply to Niki
Posted by: LL | 2009-09-11

It can take up to 3 months for your period to regulate again after the use of the pill, might just be hormonal... good luck.

Reply to LL
Posted by: Niki | 2009-09-11

I forgot to mention that when i sneeze i have a pain on my bladder

Reply to Niki