Question
Posted by: Sunshine | 2010-08-02

What contraception to use?

Hi there..

I have an illness called PPH and as you may know people with this illness on medication to treat it cannot take any other medication unless prescribed by your doctor. Because of the treatment that im on i cannot take just any contraceptive because the other medication minimizes the effect of the " pill" , so therefore it will be pointless. What type of contraceptive will be suitable for my condition without harming me and for it to work effectively?

Please give the full name of your illness. It could be porphyria or haemolysis or haemorrage.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-05

Posted by: pulane | 2010-08-03

i used injection for a year and now i stopped . its two months not having my periods

Reply to pulane