Question
Posted by: flower | 2008/07/01

what changes a man

Hi Everyone

I am 30 years of age, got married last year december after staying with my husband for 3 years. We are expecting our first child and I could not be happier. I love my husband sooo much and we are sooo happy together. We have our normal ups and downs but i could not have asked for a better life partner.

My question is, we are still young and have a long way to go in this marriage. What changes in the marriage that always ends up in divorce or the man changing into some horrible monster.

what tips can you give me to continue with this happy marriage..............

Both man and woman are capable of acting monstrously at times, nobody has a monopoly on that. As for aiming at preventing major problems, the only simple answer I could think of would be to practice from the start frank, gentle and honest communication, and if problems arise, seek a marriage counsellor not only to solve a particular problem, but to learn to enhance your probem-solving skills.

3
Posted by: koos | 2008/07/02

and dont use sex as a weapon and be always willing to give it to him otherwise he will go and look for it elsewhere.

Reply to koos
Posted by: MK | 2008/07/01

CS is so right. Seek marriage counselling BEFORE things get out of hand. If my ex and I had done that before it was too late we may have been able to save our marriage. Don't let unresolved issues fester ... sort them out, with professional help.

Reply to MK
Posted by: SR | 2008/07/01

Dream together and build towards it. Complete one another instead of competing with one another. Spend alot of time getting to know yourself and what you want. Shed the past and its effects on you.

Reply to SR