Question
Posted by: pipi | 2008/09/04

what causes depression ?

I sometimes think i am depressed cause things dont go my way. like right now, i dont have money and its the 4th. my hubby makes me wanna kill him sometimes and i am not happy with my job.

I jsut opened my new busines which i think might help me but i dont have clients yet. sometimes i feel that i dont wanna talk to anyone.

are those the sigh of depression. in simplier english, does everyone who complain about depression and are on anti-depression somewhere somehow was depressed due to things in life not going your way?

I am not on any meds and i wonder if my situation can push things that far.

Many people don't have enough money, and strange as it may seem to you, most of them are not depressed. Have you sat and analyzed your spending, to find out how you can have run out of money only days into the new month ? Examine what savings could be made. If you ARE depressed, this is not the best time to start any new business --- see a doc for assessment, and discuss treatment options if you are indeed Depressed, rather than perhaps unhappy and anxious about a particular current situation.
Some depressions seem to arise for clear external reasons, some from internal chemical reasons even when everything in someone's life is going well. Only the doc assessing you can explore this and help you understand it as regards your specific case.