Posted by: Buhle | 2009-03-06

What can this indicate

Hi there Ladies

I was on the pill for the last 6 months to regulate m cycle it was while i was on the pill left it last month and now i' m 3 days late and lately have been feeling nausier and vomitting only ones and a terrible headache. I get irritated with small things and cry very easy i shout at everyone in the house I dont know what going on I have this paid when i touch or bump my tummy and my breasts are sore and heavy. What could this be?

thanks for reading!

This is probably just your hormones adjusting to being off the Pill. Pregnancy is also a possibility.

Posted by: lilmama | 2009-03-06

You could be preggies my sweet take a HPT.

Reply to lilmama